Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Soap Business is Picking Up

Well I have now had my Etsy shop for about 3 months and business is starting to pick up. I can't decide if this is due to the 100% positive feedback from buyers/sellers or if this is just due to fall coming and the holiday season starting to burn peoples pocketbooks.

I have been promoting myself via chat rooms, blogs & forums, and I just got a MySpace page, but I'm stumped as to new ways to promote. I'd like to find some party favor sites that cater to baby showers & bridal showers, but it's a lot of money to pay for ads.

Right now I will continue to talk talk talk and pass out samples & business cards. If you are interested in a sample soap just email me your address & I will get one out to you! I love sharing!

Retnaec@sbcglobal.net

No comments: